Baikal 2022 / 2023
Varied terrain and breathtaking views of the lake! Helicopter Eurocopter EC-130 T2.
6 days, 5 hours of flight time, 679.000 RUR for a standard group of 4 guests / 1.200.000 RUR for private groupe of 3 guests
November 13 – November 19
November 20 – November 26
November 27 – December 3
December 4 – December 10
December 11 – December 17
December 18 – December 24
January 8 – January 15
Khamar-Daban is a mountain range located south of Lake Baikal. It meets the maximum amount of precipitation at the beginning of winter, while ice does not skim the clear waters of the lake.
Our base is located right on the shore of Lake Baikal, a ten-minutes flight from the ski area. These are several new lake-oriented comfortable cottages. Waiting for us:
– double or single (on request) accommodation in spacious rooms;
– own chef – European and Baikal cuisine with a large number of local specialties;
– Wi-Fi on site;
– Nraditional Russian Banya (Sauna);
– helipad right on the territory.
Helicopters: AS350 B3 or EC 130 T2
Groups: 4 people + guide in one groupe / 2 groups per 1 helicopter
Vertical drop: 500 – 1000 m
Number of runs per day: 8-15 runs
The skiing area: landing up to 2000m, scenеry alpine zone and amazing tree skiing.
Sunday: early arrival to Irkutsk (5 hours flight from Moscow), breakfast, transfer to the base (3 hours), rest.
Monday – Friday: 5 days of heliskiing.
Friday evening: transfer to Irkutsk. Night in the *** hotel in the centre of the city.
Saturday: departure to Moscow.
Price: 679.000 RUR for standard group (2 groups of 4 guests each, 1 guide per group, one helicopter) and 1.200.000 RUR for private group (one group of 3 guests, two guides per helicopter, one helicopter per group) are included:
– Meeting in airport of Irkutsk
– Transfer Irkutsk – Tanhoy – Irkutsk;
– 5 hours of helicopter time for a group of 4 guests;
– A certified ski guide for each group;
– Double accommodation in the lodge from Sunday to Saturday;
– Double accommodation in Irkutsk from Saturday to Sunday;
– Breakfast, lunches in the mountains, dinner in the Lodge;
– avalanche equipment (avalanche backpack/tranceiver/probe/showel).
– flight to Irkutsk;
– food in Irkutsk;
– bad weather programs;
– helicopter transfer from Irkutsk to the base (on request);
– single accommodation in the lodge (33.000 RUR);
– single accomodation in Irkutsk (3.000 RUR);
– additional flying time (250.000 rub / hour per helicopter).
– skiing in the Sobolinaya Mountain ski resort. 3 lifts, 500m drop.
– snowmobiling in the nearest mountain valleys.
– ski tour to Mamai mountains with snowmobile access.
Booking and refund
To reserve a place in the group, you have to pay 50% of the price of the program. The rest of the amount is paid no later than three months before the start of the program. To book a program, please send your request by e-mail email@example.com or contact us by phone +79388684868 (administrator).
If the group has not used up flight time due to non-flying weather, we make a refund at the rate of 150.000RUR for 1 flight hour per group. Billing per minute.
Refusal of the program, regardless of its reasons, is possible:
– 3 months before the start of the program with a penalty of 50%
– less than three months before the start of the program with a penalty of 100%
No penalty is provided if the participant who abandoned the program found a replacement.
We guarantee a 100% refund or transfer of the program to other dates in case of force majeure. These include natural disasters, civil unrest, epidemics, decisions of public authorities that make it impossible to carry out our program.