4 days of freeriding in Krasnaya Polyana + 1 day of heliskiing (1,5 hours of heli time) = 120.000RUR per person.
7.02.2022 – 11.02.2022
– riding from Monday to Friday inclusive
– we begin skiing with an avalanche training
– we ride every day from 9.00 to 17.00 at one of the resorts of Krasnaya Polyana with a lunch break. We will ski the best slopes of the resorts. If necessary, our guides will advise you on how you can improve your riding technique
– on the best weather day, we go for heliskiing in the Home ski area (Aibga ridge). This is very compact and at the same time interesting and varied mountain area with a good selection of slopes of varying difficulty, the most interesting Alpine zone and the best forest skiing in the Caucasus!
The helipad is located on the territory of the Krasnaya Polyana ski cluster
Helicopters: modern mountain Eurocopter AS-350B3
Groups: 4 guests / 1 guide One helicopter can simultaneously work with three groups
In the case of an incomplete group (less than 4 guests), an additional payment is made for the missing guest (s) or the program is canceled
Flight time billing: per minute, from the moment the engine is started until it is turned off
Average vertical drop on the program for 1 descent 700m. Landings usually take place at an altitude of 2200-2500 meters, and rebounds are 1300-1800 meters
The package includes:
– 4 days of freeride and / or ski touring in Krasnaya Polyana with a Sochi-Heliski guide in a group of 4 guests + 1 guide
– 1 day heliskiing in Krasnaya Polyana (1.5 hours of flight time = 6 – 7 descents in the near ski area, Aibga ridge)
– rent of avalanche equipment (shovel sensor, probe) for the entire duration of the program, as well as an avalanche backpack for the heliski program
– transfer from Krasnaya Polyana to the helipad and back
– lunch and water on board
– work of the guide throughout the entire program
– helicopter time in excess of 1.5 hours at the rate of 200,000 RUR per hour per helicopter
– air tickets, transfer and accommodation at the Resort
– individual transfer to the helipad from an accommodation located outside the Krasnaya Polyana ski cluster (Adler, Sochi)
– medical insurance (we can help with registration)
– rental of ski or snowboard equipment (from 2500 rubles per day)
– personal expenses
To reserve a place in the group, you have to pay 30% of the price of the program. The rest of the amount is paid no later than three months before the start of the program. To book a program, please send your request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +79388684868 (administrator).
In the event of a non-departure for reasons depending on the organizing company (shortage of clients in the group, unavailability of the helicopter, ban on flights, etc.), we guarantee, at the request of the client, an unconditional 100% refund or transfer of the ride date.
In cases where the weather is predicted a day before the skiing date, in which safe flights and / or skiing are clearly impossible, the organizing company, in agreement with the clients, cancels the program and makes a 100% refund or transfer of the skiing date.
If the program ends early, after a flight to the mountains, for reasons beyond the control of the organizer, including (non-flying weather in the ski area, the inability to safely land due to difficult weather conditions, a high level of avalanche danger, obvious unpreparedness of the group for the heli program -ski, etc.), the program price is calculated based on the actual flight time with per-minute tariffication.
In difficult weather conditions, when safe flights are possible, but piloting takes longer than in stable flight weather (search for simple landings, the need to ride in areas remote from the base or change skiing areas due to weather conditions, repeated visits to the landing point, etc.) the organizing company will agree with the clients on the need for flights, immediately upon discovering such circumstances. In this case, the number of descents performed in 1 hour may differ downward from the calculated 4 descents. The cost is calculated based on the actual flight time.
When activating the ABS system outside the situation of an avalanche threat, payment: 10,000 rubles.
Refunds are not made due to the impossibility of skiing for the following reasons:
– illness or injury received both before the start and during the period of the program;
– inability to ride due to fatigue;
– unwillingness or impossibility for the client to ski due to bad weather conditions or severe snow conditions (provided that safe skiing on that day is possible);
By the decision of the guide, a participant can be suspended from skiing if the level of his technical or physical fitness does not correspond to the level of the rest of the group – the participant significantly “slows down” the group, creates a danger for himself or other members of the group. In this case, the organizing company does not make any compensation.