Kamchatka. Snowy valley. 27.03.2021 – 03.04.2021 / 03.04.2021 – 10.04.2021
Skiing from volcanoes, descents to the Pacific Ocean, thermal springs, magical forest and seafood …
Seven days, 12 hours of flight time for a group of 12 people, (2 loads for 6 clients + 1 guide), Eurocopter EC-145 helicopter, 495.000 rub per person.
Group will be accommodated at the Snezhnaya Dolina mountain sports base. This is a unique hotel located in a scenic valley among mountains and volcanoes. The hotel provides accommodation from economy up to VIP class. On the territory of the base there is an outdoor pool and a cascade of hot thermal springs, Russian sauna, snowboard park with cable car, prepared cross-country track in the forest, two observation points with spectacular panoramic views of the volcanoes and helipad.
At your service there is a rental of downhill and cross-country skis, snowboard, ski-tour skis, snowmobiles and quads. You can also use ski-lift (400 m), sauna, billiards, gym, cinema / conference room.
- arrival at the airport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Elizovo)
- transfer and accommodation at the base at the foot of the Vilyuchinsky volcano
- safety briefing
Sunday – Wednesday
- 09:00 breakfast
- 10:30 departure to the ski areas
- lunch in the mountains
- 18:00 returning to the base
- 19:00 dinner
- rest and recovery in healing springs
We have at our disposal the most interesting “southern” skiing area – Vilyuchinsky volcano with drops of up to 2 vertical kilometers, descents to the fjords of the Pacific Ocean, descents into the crater of the active Mutnovsky volcano to fumarole fields, hot springs and an unforgettable Kamchatka birch forest.
- extra days in case of bad weather / additional activities
- return transfer to the airport
- professional guides and pilots who perfectly know the area and choose the most interesting and safe slopes depending on the weather, snow conditions and group level;
- accommodation in the ski area = less cost for helicopter time;
- helipad on the territory of the base;
- own rental with a wide selection of skis and snowboards for freeriding;
- snowmobile / helicopter excursions to the ocean, hot springs, to the crater of an active volcano;
- crab party at one of the dinners
A wide range of activities at our base on non-flying days:
- ski tour: the base is located near the Goryachaya hill (altitude 720m), split boards and ski tour skies can be rented;
- freeride from the snowmobile drop off: up to 600 m vertical drop, descent up to 1.5km long;
- snowmobiles: own park of mountain and utilitarian ski-doos, prepared tracks;
- snowboard park with ski-lift;
- cross-country skiing: forest track, equipment rental;
- Kamchatka spa: outdoor pool and cascade of hot thermal springs, bathhouse, massage;
- restaurant: local specialties, excellent bar list;
- billiards and board games;
- cinema hall.
The cost of the program per person (12 people in a group, 2 loads of 6 people each for 1 Eurocopter EC-145 helicopter): 495,000 rubles
The cost of the program includes:
- 12 hours of helicopter time (for 2 loads)
- three meals a day (on skiing days, instead of lunch – lunch on the route)
- double accommodation at the mountain sports base “Snow Valley”
- service by two professional guides on all routes
- group transfers during the entire program: airport – base – airport
- crab party (one of the dinners)
- sports insurance
- ABS backpack
- avalanche equipment (beeper, probe, shovel)
The price does not include:
- the cost of the flight ticket to the start / end of the program;
- payment for excess baggage;
- airport taxes;
- rental of ski and snowboard equipment;
- cost of evacuation in case of emergency;
- the cost of visa and consular services;
- individual transfers;
- meals and drinks which are not included in the price of the group menu;
- additional costs caused by bad weather conditions, changes in flight schedules, equipment breakdown, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances;
- service for the preparation of ski / snowboard equipment.
Terms of payment:
- 50 % prepayment when booking;
- The final payment is made no later than 40 days before the start of the tour.
- the group consists of at least 12 people (2 loads of 6 people each + 1 guide); otherwise, the cost of the program increases
- routes for descents are chosen by the guides in accordance with the level of training of the group, as well as depending on weather and snow conditions
- the program is designed for favorable weather conditions
- refunds or monetary compensation for missed meals are not provided
- it is mandatory to have insurance that covers medical care and medical transportation costs
- additional flight time: 208,000 rubles per 1 helicopter hour (per group)
- return in case of bad weather: 160,000 rubles per 1 helicopter hour (per group)
To book the program, please send your application form by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +79388684868 (administrator).
Cancellation terms due to COVID-19
If the client does not come due to the fact that:
- the virus is spreading, but no official quarantine measures have been introduced and the borders are open, we will not refund money;
- the virus is spreading, quarantine measures have been introduced, which provide for restrictions on movement in Russia or in Kamchatka (for example, mandatory observation or self-isolation), but the borders are open, a tour will be agreed with the client. If the o solution is not found, then the money will be refunded to the client;
- strict quarantine measures, borders are closed – the money will be refunded to the client.