5 days of skiing / 5 hours of flight time / 530.000 RUR per person for the standard and 840.000 RUR per person for the private program
Skiing in Krasnaya Polyana is a varied terrain and magnificent Black Sea snow! In normal mode, 5 hours of flight time is about 20 unforgettable descents.
Accommodation. Different tipes of accomodation is available now in Krasnaya Polyana. These are chain hotels from 3 * to 5 *, located both in the mountains and on the seashore, chalets, ideal for families or with a company, cozy family hotels, apartments. We will help you to book exactly the type of accommodation that best suits your needs!
We bring to your attention two types of heliski programs in Krasnaya Polyana:
2 groups of 4 guests each / one helicopter works simultaneously with two groups. Skiing takes place in the near zone (Aibga Ridge).
5 hours of flight time for each group of 4 people
1 guide per group
Price of the program: 530.000 RUR per person
One group of 3 people / one helicopter per group
5 hours flight time
2 guides per group
Possibility of skiing in the far zone (Bolshaya Laba, Arkhyz)
Price of the program: 840.000 RUR per person
The price includes:
– transfers from airport to the hotel and back
– guide services on heli-skiing, freeride or ski touring programs, as well as accompaniment during alternative programs
– rent of avalanche equipment (ABS backpack, shovel, sensor, probe)
– lunch and water on board
– work of one (standard package) or two (private package) sertified ski guides
– accommodation in the resort Krasnaya Polyana
– lunches and dinners (average bill 2000 RUR per person)
– additional flight time at the rate of 260.000 RUR per hour
– alternative activities in case of bad weather
– ski passes when skiing in resorts
– entrance fees when visiting nature reserves, national parks, museums, etc.
– personal expenses
In case of not usage of helitime (5 hours) due to bad weather, a refund is made at the rate of 200.000 RUR for 1 hour of unused flight time per group.
Vertical drop: 600m – 1200m per one descent
Number of descents per day: 6 – 12 depending on the weather and group
Flight time calculation: per minute, the time is counted from the start of rotation of the propeller and stops when it stops.
(may vary depending on the weather)
Sunday – arrival at the hotel, meeting with the guide, safety breafing, discussion of the program.
Monday – Friday – heli-skiing in summer weather / alternative activities in non-flying weather.
Saturday – end of the program, departure to the airport.
Every week starting January 2, 2023 until March 17, 2023
In case of bad weather
We offer you alternative programs:
– freeride at one of the resorts of Krasnaya Polyana
– ski tour or splitboarding
– excursion or gastronomic programs on the coast
– sports and adventure programs in the Sochi region (Sky Park, ATVs, mountain bike, moto-enduro, viaferrata, yachting, SUP-boarding, windsurfing, surfing, sea kayaking, caves)
Refusal of the program, regardless of its reasons, is possible:
– 3 months before the start of the program with a penalty of 30%.
– less than three months before the start of the program with a penalty of 100%.
No penalty is provided if the participant who abandoned the program found a replacement.
In case of not usage of helitime (5 hours per group) due to bad weather we will return money at the rate of 260.000 RUR per hour per group.
We guarantee a 100% refund or transfer of the program to other dates in case of force majeure circumstances. These include natural disasters, civil unrest, epidemics, decisions of public authorities that make it impossible to carry out our program.