Krasnaya Polyana. Season 2021-2022.
The best snow in the Caucasus. Helicopter Eurocopter AS-350B3. 5 days of skiing, 5 hours of flight time / 5000 EUR for the standard and 7500 EUR for the private program
We bring to your attention two types of heliski programs in Krasnaya Polyana:
2 groups of 4 guests each / one helicopter works simultaneously with two groups. Skiing takes place in the near zone (Aibga Ridge).
5 hours of flight time for each group of 4 people
1 guide per group.
Price of the program: 5000 EUR per person
One group of 3 people / one helicopter per group
5 hours flight time
2 guides per group
Possibility of skiing in the far zone (Bolshaya Laba, Arkhyz)
Price of the program: 7500 EUR per person
Included in the price:
– 5 hours of flight time
– transfers from airport to the hotel and back
– guide services on heli-skiing, freeride or ski touring programs, as well as accompaniment during alternative programs
– rent of avalanche equipment (ABS backpack, shovel, sensor, probe)
– lunch and water on board
– accommodation in the resort Krasnaya Polyana
– lunches and dinners (average bill 1500 rubles per person)
– alternative activities in case of bad weather
– ski passes when skiing in resorts
– entrance fees when visiting nature reserves, national parks, museums, etc.
– personal expenses
For ready-made groups of three (private program) or four (standard program) people, we are ready to offer special conditions, please contact us for details.
Skiing in Krasnaya Polyana is a varied terrain and magnificent Black Sea snow! In normal mode, 5 hours of flight time is about 20 unforgettable descents.
Accommodation. Different tioes of accomodation is available now in Krasnaya Polyana. These are chain hotels from 3 * to 5 *, located both in the mountains and on the seashore, chalets, ideal for families or with a company, cozy family hotels, apartments. We will help you to book exactly the type of accommodation that best suits your needs!
Additional time. After the main time of the program (5 hours) is exhausted, you can continue skiing for an additional fee based on the cost: 1 flying hour = 2500 EUR per helicopter. Tariffication is per minute.
In case of no departure for 5 hours due to bad weather, a refund is made at the rate of 1800 EUR for 1 hour of unused flight time per group.
Helicopter: Eurocopter AS350 B3
Vertical drop: 600m – 1200m per one descent
Number of descents per day: 7-15 descents depending on the weather and group
Ski area: varied and interesting alpine area, excellent forest skiing.
Flight time calculation: per minute, the time is counted from the start of rotation of the propeller and stops when it stops.
In case of bad weather
We offer you alternative programs:
– freeride at one of the resorts of Krasnaya Polyana
– ski tour or splitboarding
– excursion or gastronomic programs on the coast
– sports and adventure programs in the Sochi region (Sky Park, ATVs, mountain bike, moto-enduro, viaferrata, yachting, SUP-boarding, windsurfing, surfing, sea kayaking, caves)
(may vary depending on the weather)
Sunday – arrival at the hotel, meeting with the guide, safety breafing, discussion of the program.
Monday – Friday – heli-skiing in summer weather / alternative activities in non-flying weather.
Saturday – end of the program, departure to the airport.
Every week starting January 3, 2022 until March 25, 2022
Reservation and refunds
To book a place in a group, you must pay 30% of the cost of the program. The rest of the amount is paid no later than three months before the start of the program. To book the program, please send your application by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +79388684868 (administrator).
Cancellation of the program, regardless of its reasons, is possible:
– 3 months before the start of the program with a 30% penalty
– less than three months before the start of the program with a 100% penalty
No penalty will be provided if the canceled participant has found a replacement.
We guarantee a 100% refund or transfer of the program to other dates in the presence of force majeure circumstances. These include natural disasters, civil unrest, epidemics, decisions of state authorities that make it impossible to carry out our program.