Kamchatka. Tumroki Base. Helicopter Mi-8.
10/04/2021 – 17/04/2021
“Tumroki” mountain base is located 300 km to the North from Petropavlovsk / Mi-8 helicopter / 11 hours of flight time / helisafari on the way to the base and back / 450,000 rubles per person.
We present you a new program at “Tumroki” mountain base, located among the forests of Daurian larch near the Kizimen volcano. This is an exclusive program for this region because other heliski companies do not work here. So the whole area is just for us!
You will find yourself in a mountain protected area, far from noisy cities, almost 300 km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, which is about 2 hours by helicopter. Ski riding is planned in the Central and Northern regions of Kamchatka, where no one else has ever skied.
Already on the way from Petropavlovsk we will be able to make safari descents from the volcanoes Avachinsky, Kozelsky, Koryaksky, Zhupanovsky, Dzendzur, Maly Semyachik. Not far from our base are the Kizimen volcano and the volcanoes of the Klyuchevskoy group (and these are the highest mountains in Kamchatka), as well as the very seductive Tumrok ridge. After skiing, you can relax in the hot springs, go to the bathhouse and have a massage. In addition to all that there are mineral springs at the base, drinking water from them is considered to be the most healing water in Kamchatka.
“Tumroki” mountain base provides:
- Opportunity to ride from the highest mountains of Kamchatka – the Klyuchevskaya group of volcanoes.
- Opportunity to ride in the area of the Tumrok ridge, which is called the “Kamchatka Alps”. Drop offs at 2000-2500m altitude, large differences in altitude, wide circuses.
- Fast approaches, the nearest descents 5 minutes from “Tumroki” base. Accommodation in the ski area = less cost for helicopter time.
- Helipad on the territory of the base.
- During the program your group will be the only one at “Tumroki” base
- Kamchatka spa is great after skiing: you will relax in healing hot springs, bathhouse and massage.
- At “Tumroki” base there is hot mineral water spring- one of the most healing sources of drinking water of this kind in Kamchatka.
- A professional chef will carry out a menu based on your wishes and preferences, and will delight you with dishes with an emphasis on Kamchatka fish and seafood.
- Filming and editing of a video about the trip is included in the price of the program, the operator is filming throughout all the riding days.
- It is possible to organize ski tour.
- On rest days: Russian billiards, watching films in the cinema.
The program includes 11 hours of helicopter time on a Mi-8 MTV helicopter, which is about four to five days of heliskiing with a total drop of about 30,000 vertical meters and an endless amount of happiness from fresh, untouched snow.
Morning arrival at the airport of Yelizovo (30 km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky)
- Transfer to the helipad (about 30 min)
- Departure to the north of Kamchatka, towards the Tumroki base
- Lunch on the route
- Heliskiing on the slopes of Avachinsky, Kozelsky, Koryaksky, Zhupanovsky, Dzendzur, Maly Semyachik volcanoes
- Arrival to the base
- Relaxing in hot springs
Day 2 – Day 7
10:30 flight to the ski areas: Kizimen volcano, Tumrok ridge, volcanoes of the Klyuchevskoy group
14:00 lunch in the mountains
18:00 return to base
19:00 dinner, relaxation in hot springs
- Flight to the helipad in Elizovo
- Transfer to the airport (about 30 min)
- Arrival to the fish market
THE PRICE OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
– 11 hours of helicopter time – helicopter Mi-8 MTV
– double accommodation at the Tumroki base
– three meals a day (on heliski days – lunch on the route)
– crab party (one of the dinners)
– support by professional guides on all routes at the rate of at least 1 guide for 5-6 people
– avalanche equipment (beepers, probes, shovels)
– ABS backpack
– sports insurance
– shooting and editing video about the trip
THE COST OF THE PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– plane tickets
– airport taxes
– payment for excess baggage
– rental of ski and snowboard equipment
– cost of evacuation in case of emergency
– the cost of visa and consular services
– additional individual transfers
– meals and drinks which are not included in the price of the group menu
– additional costs caused by bad weather conditions, changes in flight schedules, equipment breakdown, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances
– maintenance of ski / snowboard equipment
– accommodation in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky in case of bad weather (1 night in a double room, breakfast, transfer) – 10,000 rubles per person
TERMS OF PAYMENT
– 50% prepayment when booking
– The final payment is made no later than 40 days before the start of the tour
– single occupancy in a standard room – 30,000 rubles
– double occupancy in a suite – 45,000 rubles
– single occupancy in a suite – 115,000 rubles