24 November – 1 December
Khamar-Daban is a mountain range located south of Lake Baikal. It meets the maximum amount of precipitation at the beginning of winter, while ice does not skim the clear waters of the lake.
Our base and helicopad are located in the village of Novosnezhnaya on the shore of the lake in a few minutes flight from the ski area.
Helicopters: AS350 B3 and EC 130 T2
Groups: 4 people + guide
Vertical drop: 600 – 1200 m
Number of descents per day: 10-12 descents
The skiing area: landing up to 2000m, sceanary alpine zone and amazing tree skiing.
Sunday: early arrival to Irkutsk (5 hours flight from Moscow), breakfast, transfer to the base (2 hours), rest.
Monday – Saturday: skiing.
Saturday evening: transfer to Irkutsk.
Price: 6900 euro
– Meeting in airport of Irkutsk
– Transfer Irkutsk – Novosnezhnaya – Irkutsk;
– 5 hours of helicopter time for a group of 4 people or 10 hours for 8 people;
– A certified ski guide for each group;
– Double accommodation in the lodge from Sunday to Saturday;
– Double accommodation in Irkutsk from Saturday to Sunday;
– Breakfast, lunches in the mountains, dinner in the Lodge;
– avalanche equipment (avalanche backpack/tranceiver/probe/showel).
– flight to Irkutsk;
– food in Irkutsk;
– bad wheather programs;
– helicopter transfer from Irkutsk to the base (on request);
– single accommodation in the lodge (490 Euro);
– additional flying time (1950 Euro / hour per helicopter).
Sunday. Early arrival to Irkutsk by Aeroflot or S7 flights. Breakfast and 2 hours transfer to the lodge. Accommodation, meeting with guides, safety briefing, rest, walk along the Baikal coast, sauna (russian “banya”). Usually on the day of arrival we don’t ski, but adjustments are possible on request or according the wheathe forecast.
Monday to Saturday. 6 days of powder skiing and enjoying the charming views of Lake Baikal and the Khamar-Daban mountain range.
Saturday. The last day of heliski, we pack our bags and start to Irkutsk with accommodation in a 3-star hotel Ibis in the city center.
08:00 – 08:30 – breakfast
09:00 – 16:00 – heliski program, with a break for lunch.
17:00 – light soup after the day of skiing, rest time, Russian bathhouse, dinner.
Our base is located in the village of Novosnezhnaya on the coast of the lake Baikal in a few minutes of flight from the heli ski area. The Lodge was built in 2017, authentic design, spacious rooms, beautiful views of the mountains. There double accommodation including in the price but you can also order a single rooms for extra price.
On the base there is a Russian “banya”, “furaco”, massage services and a tea ceremony.
Skiing in the Sobolinaya Mountain ski resort. 3 lifts, 500m drop.
Snowmobiling in the nearest mountain valleys.
Ski tour to Mamai mountains with snowmobile access.